Tuesday, March 9, 2010

cute things while on bike

-I am stopped at the red light on the way to school on the corner where Quai and Pont de la Tournelle meet. A woman starts cooing to her hand bag that is on her shoulder. Out pops a kitten's head. He wants to know what's going on outside.



-On Rue Sedaine going to orchestra rehearsal. A girl crosses my path. She has white dreadlocks. The most I've ever seen.



-Biking to buy a new cell phone on one of the large sidewalks of the Champs-Elysees. I see a person on a bike in the distance coming towards me. It ends up being a man on a unicycle in a t-shirt in 30 degree weather. We exchange smiles.



-Biking past the Lourve on the way back from getting my phone. There are four hipsters with fixies hanging out in the plaza outside. oh fixies.


-seeing an older women in a knee length fur coat bike straight through the circle at bastille. bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment