Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bike and Classes

Bike Outside Update: Day 4

I stepped in dog poop twice today unlocking my bike from where I left it last night. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE STEPPED IN DOG POOP IN PARIS. And believe you me, it's flipping everywhere. I hate my life.


Today I had my first class in French: Histoire de Paris. The prof, besides the fact that he is an old French man, seems super nice and probably won't be a jerk about me being terrible in French. I'd say I understood like 65-70 percent.



Spanish history class was pretty hilarious as it's only from 1976 to the present and thus we had two thousand years of background Spanish political history in one hour. King by king she would be like, oh he was weak, he was nice, she traded secrets from France to Spain, he was a womanizer. I think it's going to be a good semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment