Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Le Loup

So I ran into Christian, Dan, and Victor at Shakespeare and Company yesterday. I harass them about the fact that they are talking about their gig tonight. I find out they are members of Le Loup - a super legit DC band that I haven't listened to before but have most certainly heard of.

Dan invites me to the show. For free. Liz and I go. Get plastered. Hang out with the band at Le Motel afterwards. and have an overall stellar time. Merci coïncidence.

Cool kids

Le Loup


Victor's Band Ladybird

Silver Boat

LADYBIRD | MySpace Music Videos


Victor's other band? Francois


Ex-Le Loup Member May's Band Pree (who went to GW - what up GDub!)

AON Sessions: Pree, "In the Parlor" from All Our Noise on Vimeo.



Oh, and a kid in the opening band, Scary Mansion, lives in Rhode Island and went to my summer camp. aka I know his sister and he knows my cousin. How does this shit happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment