Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bike Update #527

Coming home from a terrible class today I find myself biking past one of the larger police stations (you can tell it goes back pretty far and has a huge courtyard).

Two huge dump trucks (twice normal size, I'd say) with some sort of organic matter full in the back pull out and I think to myself from a few blocks away, "Oh, that's interesting, I didn't know they had enough trees back there to fill up such big trucks with so many clippings."

One goes. The other one waits for me to go past. "Oh, that's nice of him," I think to myself.

I get closer to the first truck. I wonder what the organic material is.

HOLY CRAP. IT'S POLICE HORSE POOP. I CAN'T BREATHE.

I bike onto a side street to avoid the pain that was being inflicted on my nose.

THE END.



1 comment: