Friday, September 11, 2009

Bikes

So I got my bike yesterday back from the shop and got new brakes. So I don't die on the streets of Paris, at least, not because of faulty breaks.

And then coming home from the bike shop which is in the northiest north part of Paris going to Cite Universitaire which is in the southiest south part of Paris, I got very lost....out side of Paris in the southern suburbs. They are quite lovely. But I don't recommend doing it anytime soon.




Anyway, these are my classes for the semester:

Cities & the Urban Experience - lecture
Immigration & Integration - lecture
Global Public Goods - seminar
Making Sense of Contemporary Art - seminar
Bussiness & culture of the food & beverage industry - seminar
History of Childhood - seminar (meets at 8-10am on Monday, kill me)
French Language

1 comment: