Monday, September 28, 2009

My DC Family

I've been a little homesick recently. Which by all definitions blows. Especially because it was my cousin's wedding this weekend and my entire family was in DC. So literally almost everyone who I love was in DC this weekend and I wasn't too thrilled about it. Especially because I came down with a cold on Saturday as well.

But! the light at the end of the tunnel. 1. my friends in DC and I have a strange obsession with skype, so that's usually covered. and 2. HOLY CRAP. My other cousin basically photo blogged the wedding for me via facebook. So just imagine, me getting home from a bar around 12am (I left early because I was feeling like crap) and being like ho hum ho hum go on facebook and there are pictures. of the wedding. happening. right now. since it's 6pm on the east coast. and holy crap. they're opening my present on stage. in front of everyone. WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment